Features and Benefits
- Software-Selectable Transceiver Supports: RS232, RS449, EIA530, EIA530-A, V.35, V.36, X.21
- Operates from Single 3.3V Supply with LTC2846 or a Single 5V Supply with 3.3V Logic with LTC2847
- TUV Rheinland of North America Inc. Certified NET1, NET2 and TBR2 Compliant, Report No.: TBR2/050101/02
- Complete DTE or DCE Port with LTC2846 or LTC2847
- Available in a 36-Lead Narrow (0.209") SSOP and 38-Lead (7mm x 5mm) QFN package
The LTC2845 is a 5-driver/5-receiver multiprotocol transceiver. The LTC2845 and LTC2846 form the core of a complete software-selectable DTE or DCE interface port that supports the RS232, RS449, EIA530, EIA530-A, V.35, V.36 or X.21 protocols.
The LTC2845 operates from a 3.3V supply and supplies provided by the LTC2846. This part is available in a 36-lead SSOP and 38-lead (7mm x 5mm) QFN package. The LTC2845 and LTC2847 in QFN packages offer the smallest multiprotocol serial port available.
- Data Networking
- CSU and DSU
- Data Routers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.