Features and Benefits
- Single Chip Provides Complete Differential Signal Interface for V.35 Port
- Drivers and Receivers Will Withstand Repeated ±10kV ESD Pulses
- Operates from ±5V Supplies
- 10Mbaud Transmission Rate
- Meets CCITT V.35 Specification
- Shutdown Mode Reduces ICC to Below 1µA
- Selectable Transmitter and Receiver Configurations
- Independent Driver/Receiver Enables
- Transmitter Maintains High Impedance When Disabled, Shut Down or with Power Off
- Transmitters Are Short-Circuit Protected
The LTC1346A is a single chip transceiver that provides the differential clock and data signals for a V.35 interface from ±5V supplies. Combined with an external resistor termination network and an LT1134A RS232 transceiver for the control signals, the LTC1346A forms a complete low power DTE or DCE V.35 interface port.
The LTC1346A features three current output differential transmitters and three differential receivers. The transceiver can be configured for DTE or DCE operation or shutdown using three Select pins. In the Shutdown mode, the supply current is reduced to below 1µA.
The LTC1346A transceiver operates up to 10Mbaud. All transmitters feature short-circuit protection. Both the transmitter outputs and the receiver outputs can be forced into a high impedance state. The transmitter outputs and receiver inputs feature ±10kV ESD protection.
- Data Routers
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.