Features and Benefits
- Compact Receptacle for F5 iButton® Mounting
- Fully Backward-Compatible to DS9098
- Contacts are Stainless Steel with Selective 100% Matte Tin Plating for Optimal Pb-free Solderability to PCB
- Retainer to iButton Connection is Stainless Steel to Stainless Steel
- Withstands Up to +250°C for Surface Mounting
- Double Redundancy of Contacts (2 plus 2)
- Contact Force Exceeds 2N for Reliable Connection
- Prevents Reversed Insertion
- At Insertion, the iButton is Latched for Retention
- The iButton Pops Up for Removal When Latch is Released
- Gentle Deflection of Latches Allows Removal of the iButton
- > 25 Insertion/Withdrawal Cycles with No Performance Degradation
- Compatible with Standard Pick and Place Equipment
- Cleaning Fluids Drain Freely for Quick Cleanup
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
DS9098P Reliability Data1/12/2023
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.