DS9034PC: PowerCap Data Sheet (Rev. 1)10/3/2002
Features and Benefits
- Provides 10 years of battery backup power for NV SRAMs in the PowerCap Module (PCM) package
- Snaps directly onto a surface-mounted PowerCap module base to form a complete NV SRAM module
- Attaches after module base has been surface-mounted to protect lithium battery from the high temperatures of reflow soldering
- Maintains mechanical and electrical connection with module base even during severe shock and vibration stresses
- Detachment feature allows easy removal using a regular screwdriver
- Periodic replacement allows NV SRAM module life to be extended indefinitely
- Compatible with these PowerCap module bases:
- Do Not Substitute for DS9034PCX
The DS9034PC PowerCap is a snap-on lithium power source for nonvolatile (NV) SRAMs in Dallas Semiconductor's directly surface-mountable PowerCap module base package. After a PowerCap module has been soldered in place and cleaned, the DS9034PC PowerCap is snapped onto the base to form a complete NV SRAM module. The PowerCap is keyed to prevent incorrect attachment and is designed to maintain mechanical and electrical contact with its host module base even during severe mechanical shock and vibration. The DS9034PC is easily removed by inserting a regular screwdriver into the detachment feature and prying gently outward and upward to release the PowerCap from the module base.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.