Features and Benefits
- C2B quadruple (quad) receiver capable of interfacing to incoming video data and bidirectional control data on unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables
- MIPI CSI-2 transmitter:
- 1-lane, 2-lanes, or 4-lanes running at up to 1.5 Gbps per lane
- Up to four concurrent streams aggregated onto a single MIPI port using Virtual Channel Identifiers
- 8/10-bit YCbCr HD formats
- Video resolutions up to 2 megapixels at 30 Hz or 1 megapixel at 60 Hz
- Bidirectional control channel embedded in the C2B link for control and status data between the C2B receiver and the C2B transmitter
- Remote configuration of the C2B transmitter and its connected devices
- I2C broadcast mode to configure up to four camera systems simultaneously to reduce boot-up time
- Four On-chip high-resolution, high-speed ADCs, and anti-aliasing filter blocks for video and control channel path
- Eight bidirectional general-purpose inputs/outputs (GPIOs) with capability to broadcast from inputs and aggregate to outputs
- Interrupt events reception from C2B transmitter or its connected devices, and aggregation to on-chip events to drive an interrupt output flag
- Test pattern generator for ease of system testing
- Protection from and diagnosis of high voltages encountered during short-to-battery fault condition
- Cable equalizer capable of compensating for cable and connector insertion loss, equivalent to 30 m twisted pair cable
- On-chip echo cancellation scheme to prevent visual impact caused by impedance mismatch between cables and connectors
- Tested to automotive industry standards for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electromagnetic interference (EMI), and electrostatic discharge (ESD) robustness
- 2-wire serial interface (I2C-compatible) for configuration of the quad C2B receiver and for communication with remote C2B transmitters, image signal processors (ISPs), and image sensors
- Connected I2C master must support clock stretching to support remote I2C communication over the C2B links
- −40°C to +125°C junction temperature range
- 9 mm x 9 mm 100-ball BGA package
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Infotainment head unit (HU)
- Surround view monitoring (SVM)
- Rear view camera system (RVC)
- Electronic control unit (ECU)
- E-Mirror system
- Driver and occupant monitoring system
- Drive recording systems
Markets and Technologies
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.