Features and Benefits
- 4 inputs, 1 output HDMI/DVI links
- HDMI 1.3a receive and transmit compliant
- 4 TMDS channels per link
- Bidirectional DDC buffers (SDA and SCL)
- EDID replication reduces component count, while enabling simultaneous access to all HDMI sources
- 5 V combiner provides power to EDID replicator and CEC buffer when local system power is off
- ±8kV ESD protection on input pins
- Bidirectional buffered CEC line with integrated pull-up resistors (26 kΩ)
- Hot plug detect pulse low on channel switch with programmable pulse width or direct manual control
- Standards compatible: HDMI, DVI, HDCP, I2C
- 80-pin 14 mm × 14 mm LQFP RoHS-compliant package
The ADV3002 is a complete HDMI™/DVI link switch featuring equalized transition minimized differential signaling (TMDS) inputs, ideal for systems with long cable runs. The ADV3002 includes bidirectional buffering for the DDC bus and CEC line, with integrated pull-up resistors for the CEC line. Additionally, the ADV3002 includes an EDID replication function that enables one EDID EEPROM to be shared for all four HDMI ports.
The ADV3002 is provided in a space-saving, 80-lead LQFP surface-mount Pb-free plastic package and is specified to operate over the 0°C to 85°C temperature range.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables at the input. For a 24 AWG cable, the ADV3002 compensates for more than 20m at data rates up to 3 Gbps.
- Auxiliary multiplexer isolates and buffers the DDC bus and the CEC line, increasing total system capacitance limit.
- EDID replication eliminates the need for multiple EDID EEPROMs. EDID can be loaded from a single external EEPROM or from a system microcontroller.
- 5 V power combiner powers the EDID replicator and CEC buffer when local system power is off.
- Integrated hot plug detect pulse low on channel switch with programmable pulse width or direct manual control.
- Advanced television (HDTV) sets
- A/V receivers
- Set-top boxes
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Up to two boards can be purchased through Analog.com. To order more than two, please purchase through one of our listed distributors.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.