Features and Benefits
- Low output skew <30 ps (typical)
- Distributes one differential clock input to 10 LVDS clock outputs
- Programmable—one of two differential clock inputs can be selected (CLK0, CLK1) and individual differential clock outputs enabled/disabled
- Signaling rate up to 1.1 GHz (typical)
- 2.375 V to 2.625 V power supply range
- ±100 mV differential input threshold
- Input common-mode range from rail-to-rail
- I/O pins fail-safe during power-down: VDD = 0 V
- Available in 32-lead LFCSP package
- Industrial operating temperature range: −40°C to +85°C
Product DetailsThe ADN4670 is a low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) clock driver that expands a differential clock input signal to 10 differential clock outputs. The device is programmable using a simple serial interface, so that one of two clock inputs can be selected (CLK0/CLK0 or CLK1/CLK1) and any of the differential outputs (Q0/Q0 to Q9/Q9) can be enabled or disabled (tristated). The ADN4670 is designed for use in 50 Ω transmission line environments.
When the enable input EN is high, the device may be pro-grammed by clocking 11 data bits into the shift register. The first 10 bits determine which outputs are enabled (0 = disabled, 1 = enabled), while the 11th bit selects the clock input (0 = CLK0, 1 = CLK1). A 12th clock pulse transfers data from the shift register to the control register.
The ADN4670 is fully specified over the industrial temperature range and is available in a 32-lead LFCSP package.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.