Features and Benefits
- 50 Mbps to 1.25 Gbps operation
- Single 3.3 V operation
- Bias current range: 2 to 100 mA
- Modulation current range: 5 to 80 mA
- Monitor photo diode current: 50 µA to 1200 µA
- 50 mA supply current at 3.3 V
- Closed-loop control of power and extinction ratio
- Full current parameter monitoring
- Laser fail and laser degrade alarms
- Automatic laser shutdown (ALS)
- Optional clocked data
- Supports FEC rates
Product DetailsThe ADN2848 uses a unique control algorithm to control both the average power and the extinction ratio of the laser diode (LD) after initial factory setup. External component count and PCB area are low because both power and extinction ratio control are fully integrated. Programmable alarms are provided for laser fail (end of life) and laser degrade (impending fail).
- SONET OC-1/3/12/24
- SDH STM-0/1/4
- Fibre Channel
- Gigabit Ethernet
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.