Features and Benefits
- Serial data input: 10 Mb/s to 675 Mb/s
- Exceeds SONET requirements for jitter transfer/generation/tolerance
- Patented clock recovery architecture
- No reference clock required
- Loss of lock indicator
- I2C™ interface to access optional features
- Single-supply operation: 3.3 V
- Low power: 366 mW typical
- 5 mm × 5 mm 32-lead LFCSP, Pb Free
Product DetailsThe ADN2816 provides the receiver functions of quantization and clock and data recovery for continuous data rates from 10 Mb/s to 675 Mb/s. The ADN2816 automatically locks to all data rates without the need for an external reference clock or programming. All SONET jitter requirements are met, including jitter transfer, jitter generation, and jitter tolerance. All specifications are quoted for −40°C to +85°C ambient temperature, unless otherwise noted.
The ADN2816 is available in a compact 5 mm × 5 mm 32-lead chip scale package.
- SONET OC-1/3/12 and all associated FEC rates
- Fibre Channel, ESCON, Fast Ethernet, SDI, etc.
- WDM transponders
- Test equipment
- Broadband cross-connects and routers
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.