Features and Benefits
- Serial data input: 10 Mb/s to 1.25 Gb/s
- Exceeds SONET requirements for jitter transfer/generation/tolerance
- Patented clock recovery architecture
- No reference clock required
- Loss of lock indicator
- I2C™ interface to access optional features
- Single-supply operation: 3.3 V
- Low power: 390 mW typical
- 5 mm × 5 mm 32-lead LFCSP
Product DetailsThe ADN2815 provides the receiver functions of quantization and clock and data recovery for continuous data rates from 10 Mb/s to 1.25 Gb/s. The ADN2815 automatically locks to all data rates without the need for an external reference clock or programming. All SONET jitter requirements are met, including jitter transfer, jitter generation, and jitter tolerance. All specifications are quoted for −40°C to +85°C ambient temperature, unless otherwise noted.
The ADN2815 is available in a compact 5 mm × 5 mm 32-lead LFCSP.
- SONET OC-1/-3/-12 and all associated FEC rates
- Fibre Channel, GbE, HDTVs
- WDM transponders
- Test equipment
- Broadband crossconnects and routers
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.