Features and Benefits
- 3-level driver with high-Z mode and built-in clamps
- Precision trimmed output resistance
- Low leakage mode (typically <10 nA)
- Voltage range: −2.0 V to +6.0 V or −1.25 V to +6.75 V
- 2.4 ns minimum pulse width, 2 V terminated
- Window and differential comparator
- 500 MHz input equivalent bandwidth
- ±12 mA maximum current capability
- Per pin PMU
- Force voltage range: −2.0 V to +6.0 V or −1.25 V to +6.75 V
- 5 current ranges: 32 mA, 2 mA, 200 μA, 20 μA, 2 μA
- 14-bit DAC for DCL levels
- Typically < ±5 mV INL (calibrated)
- 16-bit DAC for PMU levels
- Typically < ±1.5 mV INL (calibrated) linearity in FV mode
- HVOUT output buffer
- 0 V to 13.5 V output range
- 84-lead, 9 mm × 9 mm, CSP_BGA package
- 900 mW per channel with no load
The ADATE304 is a complete, single-chip solution that performs the pin electronic functions of the driver, the comparator, and the active load (DCL), per pin PMU, and dc levels for ATE applications. The device also contains an HVOUT driver with a VHH buffer capable of generating up to 13.5 V.
The driver features three active states: data high mode, data low mode, and term mode, as well as an inhibit state. The inhibit state, in conjunction with the integrated dynamic clamp, facilitates the implementation of a high speed active termination. The ADATE304 supports two output voltage ranges: −2.0 V to +6.0 V and −1.25 V to +6.75 V by adjusting the positive and negative supply voltages.
Each channel of the ADATE304 features a high speed window comparator per pin for functional testing, as well as a per pin PMU with FV, or FI and MV, or MI functions. All necessary dc levels for DCL functions are generated by on-chip 14-bit DACs. The per pin PMU features an on-chip 16-bit DAC for high accuracy and contains integrated range resistors to minimize external component counts.
The ADATE304 uses a serial bus to program all functional blocks and has an on-board temperature sensor for monitoring the device temperature.
- Automatic test equipment
- Semiconductor test systems
- Board test systems
- Instrumentation and characterization equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.