Features and Benefits
- Fully integrated VCO/PLL core
- 0.39 ps rms jitter from 12 kHz to 20 MHz at 156.25 MHz
- 0.15 ps rms jitter from 1.875 MHz to 20 MHz at 156.25 MHz
- 0.40 ps rms jitter from 12 kHz to 20 MHz at 106.25 MHz
- 0.15 ps rms jitter from 637 kHz to 10 MHz at 106.25 MHz
- Input crystal frequency of 19.44 MHz, 25 MHz, or 25.78125 MHz
- Pin selectable divide ratios for 33.33 MHz, 62.5 MHz,
100 MHz, 106.25 MHz, 125 MHz, 155.52 MHz, 156.25 MHz,
159.375 MHz, 161.13 MHz, and 312.5 MHz outputs
- LVDS/LVPECL/LVCMOS output format
- Integrated loop filter
- Space saving 4.4 mm × 5.0 mm TSSOP
- See data sheet for additional features
Product DetailsThe AD9575 provides a highly integrated, dual output clock generator function including an on-chip PLL core that is optimized for network clocking. The integer-N PLL design is based on the Analog Devices, Inc., proven portfolio of high performance, low jitter frequency synthesizers to maximize line card performance. Other applications with demanding phase noise and jitter requirements also benefit from this part.
The PLL section consists of a low noise phase frequency detector (PFD), a precision charge pump, a low phase noise voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), and pin selectable feedback and output dividers. By connecting an external crystal, popular network output frequencies can be locked to the input reference. The output divider and feedback divider ratios are pin programmable for the required output rates. No external loop filter components are required, thus conserving valuable design time and board space.
The AD9575 is available in a 16-lead, 4.4 mm × 5.0 mm TSSOP and can be operated from a single 3.3 V supply. The temperature range is −40°C to +85°C.
- GbE/FC/SONET line cards, switches, and routers
- CPU/PCI-E applications
- Low jitter, low phase noise clock generation
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.