Features and Benefits
- Four TMDS channels per link:
Supports 250 Mbps - 2.25 Gbps data rates and beyond
Supports 25 MHz - 225 MHz pixel clocks and beyond
Fully buffered unidirectional inputs/outputs
Globally-switchable 50 Ω on-chip terminations
- Three auxiliary channels per link:
Buffered and switched DDC bus (SDA and SCL)
DDC bus logic level translation (3.3 V, 5 V)
Buffered CEC bus with integrated pull-up resistors (27 kΩ)
Hot plug detect pulse low on channel switch
- 2 inputs, 1 output HDMI/DVI links
- HDMI 1.3 receive & transmit compliant
- Equalized inputs and pre-emphasized outputs
Fully flexible input/output mapping
Input terminations disabled for unselected inputs
- Input/output capacitance isolation
- Output disable feature:
Reduced power dissipation
Output termination removal on TMDS channels
- Single-supply operation (3.3 V)
- Standards compatible: DVI, HDMI 1.3, HDCP, CEC
- Serial (I2C slave) control interface
- 56-pin 8 mm × 8 mm LFCSP Pb-free package
The AD8192 is a complete HDMI™/DVI link switch featuring equalized TMDS inputs and pre-emphasized TMDS outputs ideal for systems with long cable runs. The TMDS outputs can be set to a high impedance state to reduce the power dissipation and/or allow the construction of larger arrays using the wire-OR technique. The AD8192 includes bidirectional buffering for the DDC bus and CEC line, with integrated pull-up resistors for the CEC line. The AD8192 is available in a space-saving, 56-lead LFCSP surface-mount, lead-free plastic package specified to operate over the −40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Fully HDMI 1.3a transmit and receive compliant.
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling greater than 1080p HDMI formats with deep color (12-bit) and UXGA (1600 × 1200) DVI resolutions.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables; more than 20 m (24 AWG) at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Auxiliary switch isolates and buffers the DDC bus and the CEC line, improving total system capacitance limit.
- Hot plug detect (HPD) signal is pulsed low on link switch.
- Manually or automatically switched input terminations.
- Front panel buffer for advanced television (HDTV) sets
- Standalone HDMI switcher
- Multiple input displays
- A/V receivers
- Set-top boxes
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Evaluation Kits (1)
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.View our quality and reliability program and certifications for more information.
|Part Number||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Pin/Package Drawing||CAD Symbols, Footprints & 3D Models|
|AD8192ACPZ||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||56-Lead LFCSP (8mm x 8mm w/ EP)|
|AD8192ACPZ-RL7||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||56-Lead LFCSP (8mm x 8mm w/ EP)|
|Wafer Fabrication Data|
Select a model from the dropdown below to subscribe to PCN/PDN notifications and view past notifications as well.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
A Sample link will be shown above, next to the part, only for parts that are included in our sample program. Selecting the Sample button will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.