Features and Benefits
- Meets CCITT G.958 Requirements for STM-4 Regenerator—Type A
- Meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000253 Requirements for OC-12
- Output Jitter: 2.5 Degrees RMS
- 622 Mbps Clock Recovery and Data Retiming
- Accepts NRZ Data, No Preamble Required
- Phase-Locked Loop Type Clock Recovery—No Crystal Required
- Quantizer Sensitivity: 4 mV
- Level Detect Range: 10 mV to 40 mV, Programmable
- Single Supply Operation: +5 V or –5.2 V
- Low Power: 400 mW
- 10 KH ECL/PECL Compatible Output
- Package: 16-Lead Narrow 150 mil SOIC
The AD808 provides the receiver functions of data quantization, signal level detect, clock recovery and data retiming for 622 Mbps NRZ data. The device, together with a PIN diode/preamplifier combination, can be used for a highly integrated, low cost, low power SONET OC-12 or SDH STM-4 fiber optic receiver.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.