Features and Benefits
- High bandwidth (50Mbps) digital bus support for up to 32 upstream and downstream audio channels
- Data, control, plus power on a single wire pair provides system cost reduction using low-cost unshielded, twisted pair cable
- Single-master, multiple-slave, line topology supports daisy chaining with zero processor intervention
- Phantom power capability eliminates the need for local power supplies
- Embedded diagnostics provide easy system level fault detection & correction
- Fully configurable via SigmaStudio™ graphical design environment promotes Fast time to market
The Automotive Audio Bus® (A2B®) is an innovative technology that reduces system cost, weight, and design complexity by distributing audio and control data, together with clock and power over a single, low-cost, unshielded twisted pair cable. The AD2422W is an enhanced A2B transceiver offering an expanded feature set while retaining complete compatibility with existing AD240x devices. The AD2422W is a feature and cost reduced member (supporting slave operation only) of the A2B family specifically targeting connectivity to PDM-output microphones and sensors.
The AD2422W is targeted for use in microphone connectivity applications such as Beam Forming Arrays, Active Noise Cancellation, and In-Car Communications.
- Automotive audio communication link
- Active noise cancellation
- Microphone arrays for hands free and in car communication
Please contact your nearest ADI sales office to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) required to receive additional technical product information.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.