Features and Benefits
- Linear Current Output: 1µA/K
- Wide Range: -55°C to +150°C
- Laser Trimmed Sensor (AD590) to ±1.0°:c Calibration Accuracy (AC2626L)
- Excellent Linearity: ±0.4°C Over Full Range (AC2626L)
- 3/16 Inch in Outside Diameter
- 6 Inch or 4 Inch Standard, Stainless Steel Sheath
- 3 Feet Teflon Coated Lead Wire
- Wide Power Supply Range +4V to +30V
- Low Cost
- Fast Response: 2 Seconds (In Stirred Water)
- Sensor Isolated From Sheath
Product DetailsThe AC2626 is a stainless steel tubular probe measuring 3/16 inch (4.76mm) in outside diameter and is available in 6 inch (152.4mm) or 4-inch (101.6mm) lengths. The probe is available in linearity grades of 0.3°C, 0.4°C, 0.8°C or 1.5°C.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.