Features and Benefits
- C2B transmits video and bidirectional control data over a differential pair cable up to 30 meters or single-ended cable up to 15 meters
- The parallel video input formats supported include
- 8-/10-/12-bit interleaved Y/C data up to 148.5 MHz
- 2 × 8-bit separate Y/C data up to 74.25 MHz
- Embedded (SAV/EAV codes), separate HS/VS/DE or ISP line/frame valid type external timing signals
- HD video formats supported up to 2 megapixels at 30 Hz or 1 megapixel at 60 Hz
- Bidirectional control channel embedded in the C2B link for control and status data between C2B receiver and C2B transmitter
- Enables remote configuration from the C2B receiver
- Bidirectional GPIO with either local or remote interfacing possibilities
- On-chip high resolution, high speed DAC, buffer and filtering blocks for video and control channel path
- Transmission of frame count data from ISP to enable the back-end ECU or head unit to detect stuck or skipped frames
- Video test pattern generator for simplified system testing
- Protection from high voltages encountered during short to battery (STB) fault condition
- Tested to industry standards for automotive EMC/EMI/ESD robustness
- 2-wire serial microprocessor unit (MPU) interface (compatible with I2C) capable of operating in master or slave mode
- −40°C to +105°C temperature grade
- 32-lead and 40-lead LFCSP packages
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Automotive camera modules
- Automotive camera ECUs
- Automotive infotainment head units
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.