Features and Benefits
- Car camera bus (C2B) receiver capable of receiving video data and bidirectional control data over a differential pair or single-ended cable
- The ADV7383 parallel video output formats supported include:
- 8-bit and 10-bit interleaved Y/C data up to 148.5 MHz
- 2 × 8-bit separate Y/C data up to 74.25 MHz
- Embedded (start of active video (SAV)/end of active video (EAV) codes), separate horizontal sync/vertical sync/ data enable (HS/VS/DE), or image signal processor (ISP) line/frame valid type external timing signals
- HD video formats supported up to 2 megapixels at 30 Hz or 1 megapixel at 60 Hz
- Bidirectional control channel embedded in the C2B link for control and status data between the C2B receiver and the C2B transmitter
- Enables remote configuration of the C2B transmitter
- Bidirectional GPIO with either local or remote interfacing possibilities
- On-chip high resolution, high speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC), buffer and anti-aliasing filter blocks for video and control channel path
- Transmission of frame count data from ISP to enable the back-end electronic camera unit (ECU) or the head unit (HU) to detect stuck or skipped frames
- Video test pattern generator for simplified system testing Cable equalizer capable of compensating for cable and connector insertion loss, equivalent to a 30 m twisted pair cable
- On-chip echo cancellation scheme to prevent visual impact caused by impedance mismatch between cables and connectors
- Protection from and diagnosis of high voltages encountered during short to battery fault condition
- Tested to industry standards for automotive electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electromagnetic interference (EMI), and electrostatic discharge (ESD) robustness
- 2-wire serial interface (I2C compatible) for configuration of the C2B receiver and for communication with a remote C2B transmitter and image signal processors
- Connected I2C master must support clock stretching to support remote I2C communication over the C2B link
- −40°C to +105°C temperature range
- 48-lead lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP)
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
Product DetailsComplete technical specifications are available for the C2 B transmitters and receivers. Contact email@example.com to complete the nondisclosure agreement (NDA) required to receive additional product information.
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.