Features and Benefits
- C2B receiver capable of receiving video data and bidirectional control data over a differential pair or single-ended cable
- The parallel video output formats supported include
- 8-bit and 10-bit interleaved Y/C data up to 148.5 MHz
- 2 × 8-bit separate Y/C data up to 74.25 MHz
- Embedded (start of active video (SAV)/end of active video (EAV) codes), separate HS/VS/DE, or image signal processor (ISP) line/frame valid type external timing signals
- HD video formats supported up to 2 megapixels at 30 Hz or 1 megapixel at 60 Hz
- Bidirectional control channel embedded in the C2B link for control and status data between C2B receiver and C2B transmitter
- Enables remote configuration of the C2B transmitter
- Bidirectional GPIO with either local or remote interfacing possibilities
- On-chip high resolution, high speed ADC, buffer and antialiasing filter blocks for video and control channel path
- Transmission of frame count data from ISP to enable the back-end ECU or HU to detect stuck or skipped frames
- Video test pattern generator for easy system testing
- Cable equalizer capable of compensating for cable and connector insertion loss, equivalent to a 30 m twisted pair cable
- On-chip echo cancellation scheme to prevent visual impact caused by impedance mismatch between cables and connectors
- Protection from and diagnosis of high voltages encountered during short to battery fault condition
- Tested to industry standards for automotive EMC, EMI, and ESD robustness
- 2-wire serial interface (I2C compatible) for configuration of the C2B receiver and for communication with a remote C2B transmitter and image signal processors
- Connected I2C master must support clock stretching to support remote I2C communication over the C2B link
- −40°C to +105°C temperature grade
- 48-lead LFCSP package
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
Complete technical specifications are available for the C2B transmitters and receivers. Contact email@example.com to complete the nondisclosure agreement (NDA) required to receive additional product information.
- Automotive infotainment HUs
- Automotive camera ECUs
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.