Product Lifecycle Obsolete
The models in this product family are no longer available.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The TSC flash programmer model TFP2 provides a stand-alone flash memory programming tool for Teridian's embedded controllers. The TFP2 facilitates flash programming in a manufacturing production environment requiring minimum ancillary equipment. Once the TFP2 has been initialized with the target's program code, the target's flash memory can be programmed either manually through operator pushbutton, or controlled by a factory automation computer (ATE).
- Conditional Access and Payment Slots in Digital STB, PVR and Integrated DTVs
- POS Terminals
- SIM Readers in Wireless Devices (WiMAX, GSM, GPRS)
- Vending and Ticketing Machines
Features & Benefits
- Model TFP2 Flash Programmer
- 5V DC/1000mA Universal Wall Transformer with 2.5mm Plug
- Serial Cable, DB9, Male/Female, Straight Cable, 2m Length
- ATE Cable Housing and Crimp Pins
- Target-LS Cable Housing and Crimp Pins
- CHKSUM.EXE Utility Diskette
- Model TFP2 User Manual
- TFP2 Quick Start Guide
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.