Features and Benefits
This product has now been replaced by the new Yocto Linux for DSP product.
Please visit Linux for ADSP-SC5xx Processors for more details.
- U-Boot and Linux kernel (4.0) pre-configured for ADSP-SC589, ADSP-SC584 and ADSP-SC573 EZ-Kit boards
- GNU development tools (GCC 4.8.3) for both bare metal ADSP-SC5xx ARM core and ADSP-SC5xx Linux application development
- IDE integrated application development and debug
- Hardware debugging via OpenOCD, GDB and ICE1000 or ICE2000 JTAG
- Buildroot build framework for Linux kernel and filesystem
- Linux driver support for ADSP-SC5xx devices and peripherals including, system protection unit, watchdog timers, thermal sensor, trigger routing unit, clock generator, reset control unit, power management, SPORT, SPDIF, I2C, link port, QuadSPI, UART, ePPI, timers and counters, ADC, CAN, SDCard, Ethernet, USB
The Linux Add-In for ADSP-SC5xx provides users with the open, flexible world of Linux coupled with the world-class integrated development environment (IDE) of Analog Devices CrossCore Embedded Studio.
The Linux Add-In for ADSP-SC5xx includes pre-built images that allow users to easily deploy a highly configured Bootloader, Kernel and filesystem on to the ADSP-SC589, ADSP-SC584 and ADSP-SC573 EZ-Kit, providing users with application level access to the peripherals available on the EZ-Kit. Supported drivers include USB, SPORT, I2C, Link Port, SPDIF, CAN, SD Card and Ethernet. Sources for the Kernel and file system are also provided and are easily re-configurable for user developed hardware.
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3 GHz dual core or better recommended
- 1 GB RAM; 4GB or more recommended
- 2 GB available disk space
- Two open USB ports
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32-Bit Operating System