Features and Benefits
- Set up and run a wBMS network on the bench, with or without a battery, and view all relevant BMS and network information.
- Wireless network testing with wBMS devices placed in the battery pack.
- Collect BMS and network data when connected to the customers battery modules.
- The kit dual manager board is capable of being driven from a customer generated script running on a Test PC or Test Host.
- Evaluation with the LT2949 pack-level current sensor demo board.
Complete documentation is available upon completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) (pdf). Send your completed forms, project details, company information and contact by e-mail to email@example.com. Additional support is available from your Analog Devices local sales.
ADI is the leader in the wireless battery management system (wBMS) technology. This page contains information about the ADI wBMS Evaluation Kit (EV-K800A0-1512AZ) that is offered to customers to evaluate the system. This kit is meant for demonstration, early feasibility studies, system analysis, and rapid prototyping.
The EV-K800A0-1512AZ kit includes six wireless cell monitors (EV-C800X11512Z), the wBMS nodes, that senses the battery parameters and sends to the Light Weight Dual Manager (EV-L850 A1Z) over wBMS protocol. The kit also contains six cell simulator boards (AD12CSBZ) to simulate battery parameters.
Contact local FAE/Sales for access to the user guide and other documents to get started with wBMS Evaluation Kit.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.