Features and Benefits
- SDK CD with example image and video processing code, multimedia algorithms (e.g. JPEG/MJPEG), graphics libraries and more.
- USB-LAN EZ-Extender® Daughter Board.
- Audio-Video (A-V) EZ-Extender® Daughter Board.
- ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite® or ADSP-BF533 EZ-LIT Lite® evaluation board, with evaluation version VisualDSP++®
Product DetailsThe Blackfin multimedia starter kit provides you everything you need to get started on a multimedia application. Using a Blackfin EZ-KIT Lite and EZ-Extenders daughter card(s) to perform multimedia related tasks, learn how to render/capture video and audio streams using various off the shelf multimedia devices. As well, the SDK contains source code, "how to" documents and various en/decoders that makes getting started easy and shortens the learning curve.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor.
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 Update 7