Features and Benefits
- Operates up to 5.5V Input Supply
- MAXM17625 Offers High 92% Efficiency (VIN = 3.3V, VOUT = 1.5V, IOUT = 300mA)
- MAXM17626 Offers High 94.5% Efficiency (VIN = 5V, VOUT = 3.3V, IOUT = 400mA)
- Up to 600mA Load Current
- 2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency for the MAXM17625
- 4MHz Fixed Switching Frequency for the MAXM17626
- Selectable Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and Pulse-Frequency Modulation (PFM) Modes of Operation
- Internal 1ms Soft-Start Time
- Power-Good (PGOOD) Output with Pullup Resistor to Respective Input Voltages
- Low-Profile, Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAXM17625/MAXM17626 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAXM17625/MAXM17626 modules. Each of these modules are configured to demonstrate optimum performance and component sizes in the EV kits.
The MAXM17625 module delivers up to 600mA at a switching frequency of 2MHz. The module is configured for a 1.5V output over a 2.7V to 5.5V input range.
The MAXM17626 module delivers up to 600mA at a switching frequency of 4MHz. The module is configured for a 3.3V output over a 3.6V to 5.5V input range.
The EV kits feature provisions for selecting Mode of operation (PWM/PFM) and Enable input. The MAXM17625/MAXM17626 module data sheet provides a complete description of the parts that should be read in conjunction with this data sheet prior to operating the EV kits.
- Battery Powered Applications
- Distributed Power Systems
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
- Point-of-Load Power Supply
- Standard 5V Rail Supplies
Documentation & Resources
MAXM17626EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.