Features and Benefits
- USB 2.0 Connected Hardware for Simple Setup and Operation
- Secure Authenticator Hardware Module for Use Case Demonstration
- Web-Based GUI for Step-by-Step Explanation of Secure Authenticator Use Scenario
The MAXAUTHDEMO demonstrates use case examples for DeepCover® Secure Authenticators. It comprises hardware (as pictured) that is operated from USB 2.0 and a web-based GUI to demonstrate how the functional capabilities of Maxim’s Secure Authenticators are used in various end equipment scenarios. The GUI operates from a web browser such as Chrome™.
|MAXAUTHDEMO1||Asymmetric ECDSA and symmetric SHA-256 operation of DS28C36|
|MAXAUTHDEMO2||Asymmetric ECDSA operation of DS28E38|
- Counterfeit Prevention
- IoT Device Authenticity and Message Integrity
- Product Quality and Safety
- Secure Download/Boot
- Use/Feature Control
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.