Features and Benefits
- Powered Directly from a USB Port
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate SPI Commands
- Easy-to-Use, Menu-Driven Software
- Surface-Mount Components
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9939 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the MAX9939 SPI™-programmable gain amplifier (PGA). Its internal op amp is configured as a multiple-feedback active filter by default, but can also be reconfigured so the MAX9939 operates as a differential-input, differential-output programmable gain amplifier. The EV kit features an on-board microcontroller, which receives commands from a PC through the USB port. The EV kit can be powered directly from the USB bus or from a single-supply voltage of 2.9V to 5.5V.
The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple user interface for exercising the MAX9939 features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with control buttons and status displays. The GUI demonstrates the programmable gains from 0.2V/V to 157V/V and the input offset voltage compensation features of the MAX9939 IC.
- Differential to Single-Ended Conversion
- Differential-Input, Differential-Output Signal
- Medical Signal Conditioning
- Sensor Interface and Signal Processing
- Sensorless Motor Control
- Sonar and General Purpose Data Acquisition
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.