Features and Benefits
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- -0.1V to +28V Input Common-Mode Range
- Evaluates MAX9928F, MAX9929F, and MAX4372
- VOS < 0.4mV; Gain Error < 1%
- SIGN Bit to Show Charge/Discharge Current Flow
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9928 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX9928 uni-/bidirectional, high-side, current-sense amplifier, which offers precision accuracy specifications of VOS < 400µV and gain error < 1.0%. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX9928F in an ultra-small, 1mm x 1.5mm x 0.6mm, 6-bump UCSP™ package. The MAX9928 is also available in an 8-pin µMAX®, but that package is not compatible with this EV kit.
The MAX9928 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX9928FABT+ installed, which is the 5µA/mV gain version. The MAX9928 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX9929F (50V/V). This EV kit can also evaluate the MAX4372 in a footprint-compatible UCSP package. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX9929FABT+ device.
- General-System/Board-Level Current Monitoring
- Monitoring Charge/Discharge Currents in Portable/Battery-Powered Systems
- Notebook Computers
- Precision Current Sources
- Smart-Battery Packs/Chargers
- Smart-Cell Phones
- Super Capacitor Charge/Discharge
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.