Features and Benefits
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered (External Power Supply Not Required)
- On-Board 12.288MHz and 13MHz Clock Oscillators
- On-Board Digital Audio Interface Transceiver
- On-Board Fiber Optic Transmitter and Receiver Modules
- Isolation Header for Direct Communication with the MAX9867 I2C and Digital Audio Interfaces
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
The MAX9867 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of a MAX9867 evaluation board and software. The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX9867 low-power, stereo audio codec. The EV kit is designed to send and receive digital audio data in the Sony/Philips digital interface (S/PDIF) format and can be optionally configured to communicate using generic digital audio or I2S-compatible signals.
The EV kit provides two RCA jacks for analog audio input signals and two 3.5mm headphone jacks for analog audio output signals. The EV kit also provides fiber optic receiving and transmitting modules for digital audio input and output.
The EV kit includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9867. The EV kit is connected to a PC through a USB A-to-mini-B cable.
- Cell Phones
- Portable Gaming Devices
- Portable Multimedia Players
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Wireless Headsets
Documentation & Resources
MAX9867EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9867 Data Sheet (Rev. 1)8/23/20161M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.