Features and Benefits
- 20W Stereo Output (at 10% THD+N, RL = 4Ω, VCC = 13V)
- Wide Power-Supply Operation (4.5V to 14V)
- Integrated Volume Control (I²C or Stand-Alone Operation)
- Optional Control Through USB
- Proven PCB Layout for Thermal Performance and EMC
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9744 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains the MAX9744 highly efficient 2 x 20W Class D stereo speaker amplifier. The MAX9744 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX9744's features.
The MAX9744 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX9744 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX9744 EV kit.
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Multimedia Docking Stations
- PC Speaker Systems