Features and Benefits
- 60V Current Sense with Integrated ADC
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate I²C Commands
- Easy-to-Use, Menu-Driven Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
The MAX9611 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB used to evaluate the MAX9611 high-side current-sense amplifier with an integrated 12-bit ADC and a gain block that can be configured either as an op amp or as a comparator. The on-board microcontroller, which is connected to the PC through the universal serial bus (USB) port, acts as the I²C master.
The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software, which provides a simple user interface for exercising the device’s features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphical user interface (GUI) complete with control buttons and status displays.
The EV kit comes with the MAX9611AUB+ installed (noninverting configuration). Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX9612AUB+ (inverting configuration).
- Base-Station Feeder Cable Bias-T
- Base-Station PA Control
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Hybrid Automotive Power Supplies
- Server Backplanes
- Telecom Cards
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.