Features and Benefits
- Accepts 29-Bit Parallel Video and I²S Audio
- On-Board S/PDIF-to-I²S Audio Converter
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9259 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX9259 gigabit multimedia serial link (GMSL) with spread spectrum and full-duplex control channel. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9259. The MAX9259 EV kit comes with a MAX9259GCB/V+ installed.
For complete GMSL evaluation, order both the MAX9259 EV kit and its companion board, the MAX9260 EV kit.
- Automotive Navigation, Infotainment, and Image-Sensing Systems
- High-Speed Serial-Data Transmission for Display
- High-Speed Serial-Data Transmission for Image Sensing
Documentation & Resources
MAX9259EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9259 Data Sheet (Rev. 1)5/25/20101M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.