Features and Benefits
- Power Accumulator with Dedicated Display to Track Device Energy Consumption
- Connectorized I2S Digital Microphone
- Stereo Audio Codec with 3.5mm Line-in and Line-out Jacks
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- SWD JTAG 10-Pin Header
- RISC-V Coprocessor JTAG 10-Pin Header
- 8MB QSPI SRAM
- microSD Flash Memory Card Connector
- 100% of Device GPIOs Accessible through 0.1in Headers
- Eight ADC Inputs
- Touch-Enabled, 2.4in, 320 x 240 Color TFT Display
- UART Access over USB Bridge
- Dual Industry-Standard QWIIC Connectors
- All IC Power Rails May Be Isolated for Individual Current Measurements
- Two General-Purpose LEDs and Two General-Purpose Pushbutton Switches
The MAX78002 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform and tools for leveraging device capabilities to build new generations of artificial intelligence (AI) products.
The kit provides optimal versatility with a modular peripheral architecture, allowing a variety of input and output devices to be remotely located. DVP and CSI cameras, I2S audio peripherals, digital microphones, and analog sensors are supported, while a pair of industry-standard QWIIC connectors supports a large and growing array of aftermarket development boards. An onboard stereo audio codec offers line-level audio input and output, and tactile input is provided by a touch-enabled 2.4in TFT display. The MAX78002 energy consumption is tracked by a power accumulator, with four channels of formatted results presented on a secondary TFT display. All device GPIOs are accessible on 0.1in pin headers. A standard coaxial power jack serves as power input, using the included 5V, 3A wall-mount adapter. Two USB connectors provide serial access to the MAX78002, one directly and the other through a USB to UART bridge. A third USB connector allows access to the MAX78002 energy consumption data. Rounding out the features, a microSD connector provides the capability for inexpensive highdensity portable data storage.
- Factory Robot and Drone Navigation
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
- In-line Quality Assurance Systems
- Smart Security Cameras
- Portable Medical Diagnostics Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.