Features and Benefits
- MAX78000 Microcontroller
- Dual Core: Arm Cortex-M4 Processor with FPU, 100MHz, RISC-V Coprocessor, 60MHz
- 512KB Flash Memory
- 128KB SRAM
- 16KB Cache
- Convolutional Neural Network Accelerator
- 12-Bit Parallel Camera Interface
- MAX20303 Wearable PMIC with Fuel Gauge
- Charge from USB
- On-Board DAPLink Debug and Programming Interface for Arm Cortex-M4 processor with FPU
- Breadboard Compatible Headers
- Micro USB Connector
- Micro SD Card Connector
- Integrated Peripherals
- RGB Indicator LED
- User Pushbutton
- CMOS VGA Image Sensor
- Low-Power Stereo Audio CODEC
- Digital Microphone
- SWD Debugger
- Virtual UART Console
- 10-Pin Cortex Debug Header for RISC-V Coprocessor
The MAX78000FTHR is a rapid development platform to help engineers quickly implement ultra low-power, artificial intelligence (AI) solutions using the MAX78000 Arm® Cortex® M4F processor with an integrated Convolutional Neural Network accelerator. The board also includes the MAX20303 PMIC for battery and power management. The form factor is 0.9in x 2.6in dual-row header footprint that is compatible with Adafruit Feather Wing peripheral expansion boards. The board includes a variety of peripherals, such as a CMOS VGA image sensor, digital microphone, low-power stereo audio CODEC, 1MB QSPI SRAM, micro SD card connector, RGB indicator LED, and pushbutton. The MAX78000FTHR provides a power-optimized flexible platform for quick proof-of-concepts and early software development to enhance time to market.
Go to https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/MAX78000FTHR to get started developing with this board.
- Audio Processing: Multi-Keyword Recognition, Sound Classification, Noise Cancellation
- Facial Recognition
- Object Detection and Classification
- Time-Series Data Processing: Heart Rate/Health Signal Analysis, Multi-Sensor Analysis, Predictive Maintenance
Documentation & Resources
MAX78000FTHR SchematicA - Schematic10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.