Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the MAX77962 USB Type-C Buck-Boost Charger with Integrated FETs for 2S Li-Ion Batteries
- Demonstrates 3.5V to 23V Input Operating Range
- Demonstrates Charging Up to 3.2A
- Demonstrates USB-OTG Functionality
- Demonstrates JEITA Compliance with On-Board Dummy Thermistors
- Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
The MAX77962 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX77962, a 3.2A USB Type-C® buck- boost charger.
The MAX77962 EV kit includes the IC evaluation board with integrated I2C communication interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at MAX77962 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- 2-Cell Battery Powered Devices
- USB Type-C Powered Wide-Input Charging Applications
Documentation & Resources
MAX77962EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ1M