Features and Benefits
- USB to I2C Converter Allows for Easy Communication
- Level Translator (MAX3395) Allows for Adjusting I2C Bus Voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- On-Board Electronics Load Allows for Easy Evaluation
- GUI Allows Static/Dynamic Load Adjustment for Buck Converters, LDO, LSWs, and SYS
- MOSFET can be Driven by External Function Generator to Evaluate Transient Performance for Each Regulator
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX77752 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the highly integrated MAX77752 PMIC. The MAX77752 comprises three buck converters, a low dropout linear regulator, two external regulators enable outputs, two dedicated load switch controllers, and an inrush-current limiter which can be configured as a third load switch controller using OTP.
The EV kit also includes a MAXQ2000 microcontroller command module that provides the I2C interface to control power sequence, inrush current, individual output on/off, and setting regulator output voltage.
The MAX77752 evaluation software is provided for easy evaluation.
- Automation Systems
- Gaming Consoles
- Handheld Devices
- Solid-State Drive Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.