Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- GUI-Driven I2C Interface
- Assembled and Fully Tested
- On-Board Electronic Loads
- Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Demonstration of End-to-End Analog Multiplexer implementation
- On-Board ADC
The MAX77642 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for easy experimentation with various MAX77642 features including the resistor programmability of the SIMO and onboard electronic loads.
The Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface to manage the on-board electronic loads.
- Fitness, Health, and Activity Monitors
- Next Generation Hearables
- Portable Consumer Devices
- Safety and Security Monitors
Documentation & Resources
MAX77642EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ1M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.