Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Both Fixed-Output and Adjustable-Output Versions (3.3V Version Is Preinstalled)
- 3.5V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- 300mA Maximum Load
- Demonstrates 1.1μA Quiescent Current at 14V Input
- RESET Output Test Point
- Simple Two-Layer Board Serves as a Reference Design
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX77597 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX77597 synchronous step-down converter IC with integrated switches. The EV kit operates over a wide input range of 3.5V to 36V and can support loads up to 300mA. The EV kit comes standard with the 3.3V fixed output voltage version of the IC. It can be easily modified to evaluate the 5V fixed output version or the adjustable output voltage version.
The EV kit includes jumpers to enable or disable the device, as well as to select either forced-PWM mode (FPWM) or skip-mode operation. A RESETB test point is available to monitor the voltage quality of the converter’s output.
- Point-of-Load Applications
- Portable Devices Powered from 2s, 3s, or 4s Li+ Batteries
- USB Type-C Devices
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.