Features and Benefits
- Proven PCB Layout
- Proven Components Parts List
- Multiple Test Points Provided On Board
- Available in 315MHz or 433.92MHz Optimized Versions
- 308MHz and 418MHz Operation Possible by Changing Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Can Operate as a Stand-Alone Receiver with the Addition of an Antenna
The MAX7042 evaluation kit (EV kit) allows for a detailed evaluation of the MAX7042 superheterodyne receiver. It enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The RF input circuit is designed to work with a 50Ω source impedance RF signal generator and has an SMA connector for convenient connection to test equipment. The EV kit can also directly interface to the user's embedded design for easy data decoding.
The MAX7042 EV kit comes in two versions, a 315MHz version and a 433.92MHz version. The passive components are optimized for these frequencies. These components can be changed to work at 308MHz and 418MHz. In addition, the 4kbps Manchester received data rate can be adjusted from 0kbps to 33kbps by changing two more components.
For easy implementation into the customer's design, the MAX7042 EV kit also features a proven PCB layout that can be duplicated easily for quicker time to market. The EV kit Gerber files are available upon request.
- Home and Office Lighting Control
- Home Automation
- Local Telemetry Systems
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Remote Sensing
- Security Systems
- Smoke Alarms
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring (TPM)
Documentation & Resources
MAX7042EVKIT Gerber File10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.