Features and Benefits
- 400kHz, 5.5V-Tolerant, 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 2V to 3.6V Operation
- High Output CurrentEach Port 50mA (max)
- 7V-Rated, Open-Drain Outputs
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System Includes USB Connectivity
The MAX6965 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX6965 9-output LED driver with intensity control and hot-insertion protection. The MAX6965 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, which provides a simple graphics user interface (GUI) for using the MAX6965's features.
The MAX6965 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX6965 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB serial-interface board.
The CMAXQUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX6965 EV kit.
- Keypad Backlights
- LCD Backlights
- LED Status Indication
- RGB LED Drivers