Features and Benefits
- Quick Dynamic Performance Evaluation
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Signal Lines
- Single-Ended to Fully Differential Analog Input Signal Configuration
- Differential to Single-Ended Output Signal-Conversion Circuitry
- AC- or DC-Coupled Input Signals Configuration
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Input, Analog Inputs, and Analog Output
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit
- High-Speed PC Board Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows-Compatible Software
The MAX586x evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of analog front ends (AFEs’) that integrate a dual-channel analog-to-digital converter (ADC), a dual-channel digital-to- analog converter (DAC), and a 1.024V internal voltage reference. The EV kit board accepts AC- or DC-coupled, differential or single-ended analog inputs for the receive ADC and includes circuitry that converts the transmit DAC differential output signals to single-ended analog outputs. The EV kit includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC sine wave input signal. The EV kit operates from a +3.0V analog power supply, +3.0V digital power supply, and ±5V bipolar power supply.
The EV kit comes with Windows® 7/10-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the programmable features of the MAX5863–MAX5866.
Windows is a registered trademark and registered service mark of Microsoft Corporation.
- 3G Wireless Terminals and PDAs
- Fixed/Mobile Broadband Wireless Modems
- Narrowband/Wideband CDMA Handsets