Features and Benefits
- Wide Input Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Buffered Output with 0.3Ω Output Impedance
- High Precision with Q1 LSB INL (Max)
- Precision 10ppm (Max) Selectable Internal References: 2.048V, 2.500V, or 4.096V
- Independent Voltage for Digital I/Os: 1.8V to 5.0V
- Demonstrates 4.5µs Settling Time of Buffered Output
- Eliminates Level Shifters
- Supports User-Supplied External Reference Up to 5.0V
- Supports Entire Family of 12-/10-/8-Bit DACs
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5815A evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX5815A 12-bit, 4-channel, low-power DAC with internal reference and buffered voltage output. The device is in a 14-pin TSSOP package. The EV kit provides controls to change the DAC's outputs, power operations, and references.
The EV kit includes a USB-to-I²C 400kHz interface circuit. The EV kit features Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the device features.
The EV kit comes with the MAX5815AAUD+ installed, which is the 12-bit I²C version. Contact the factory for samples of the pin-compatible MAX5815BAUD+ (12-bit), MAX5814AUD+ (10-bit), and MAX5813AUD+ (8-bit).
- Automatic Tuning and Optical Control
- Data Acquisition
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Control and Biasing
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.