Features and Benefits
- 2x6-Pin PMod™-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- On-Board Voltage Reference (MAX6173)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows 7/8/10-Compatible Software
The MAX5725 evaluation system demonstrates the MAX5725 ultra small, 8-channel, low-power, 12-bit buffered output DAC with internal reference. The MAX5725 peripheral module (PMod) and the USBPMBP2 module form a system (MAX5725SYS1#). Windows 7/8/10-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface that demonstrates features of the MAX5725.
The MAX5725 peripheral module comes installed with the 20-bump WLP package, MAX5725AWP+.
- Automatic Tuning and Optical Control
- Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Power Amplifier Control and Biasing
- Process Control and Servo Loops
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
Documentation & Resources
MAX5725SYS1: Evaluation System for the MAX5725 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)10/5/20211M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.