Features and Benefits
- Windows 2000/XP- and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Supports Standard SPI™ Interface
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered
- 16-Pin DAC Output Signal Header
- Proven PCB Layout
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5258 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX5258 low-power, 8-bit octal, digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX5258.
The MAX5258 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX5258EEE+ installed. This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX5259EEE+ low-power 8-bit octal DAC (2.7V to 3.6V). Contact the factory for free samples of the MAX5259EEE+.
- Digital Gain and Offset Control
- Portable Instrumentation
- Programmable Attenuators
- Programmable Current Sources
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.