Features and Benefits
- Precision Real-Time, Low-Side Current /Voltage/ Power Monitoring
- +3V to +5.5V Single-Supply Voltage Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX44299 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44299 current, voltage, and power monitor. The device offers a precision power monitor with very low offset for low-side monitoring. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX44299 in an ultra-small, 2.4mm x 2.4mm, 16-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with 0.5mm bump spacing.
The EV kit PCB is preconfigured with the CSA full-scale input voltage range (VSENSE) of 10mV and 100µA of output current ranges, but can be reconfigured to 10mV/5mV of FS VSENSE or 50µA of output current by changing a few jumpers.
The EV kit comes with a MAX44299EWE+ and a voltage divider to provide a forced full-scale VSENSE of 10mV range at the CSA inputs installed.
- Power Monitoring and Management Data Center and Telecom
- Renewable Energy System
- Smart Battery Packs and Chargers