Features and Benefits
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOV = 10mV to 100mV)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
- 39.4mW at 2.7V Supply
- Power-Efficient LVDS Outputs
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
The MAX40026 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40026 ultra-low 280ps propagation delay, ultra-low dispersion comparator with 2mV hysteresis. The board provides layout options that allow the input termination to be easily modified for alternative input terminations. The comparator outputs are designed to drive low voltage differential signal outputs (LVDS). The LVDS outputs help minimize power dissipation and interfaces directly with high speed interconnect devices, FPGA’s and CPU. The MAX40026 comparator is ideal for time of flight distance measurement applications.
This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40026ATA/VY+ in an 8-pin TDFN package.
- Distance Sensing in LIDAR, RADAR, and SONAR
- High-Speed Differential Line Receivers
- High-Speed Level-Shifting
- High-Speed Triggering in Oscilloscopes
- Test and Measurement
- Threshold Detectors
- Time-of-Flight Sensors
Documentation & Resources
MAX40026EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX40026 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)6/7/2019584K
MAX40026EVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.