Features and Benefits
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps (Typ)
- Low Over-Drive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 20mV to 100mV)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
- 39.4mW at 2.7V Supply
- Power-Efficient LVDS Outputs
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
The MAX40025 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40025 ultra-low 280ps propagation delay, ultra-low dispersion comparator. The board provides layout options that allow the input termination to be easily modified for alternative input terminations. The comparator outputs are designed to drive low voltage differential signal outputs (LVDS). The LVDS outputs help minimize power dissipation and interfaces directly with high speed interconnect devices, FPGAs and CPUs. The MAX40025 comparator is ideal for time of flight distance measurement applications.
This evaluation kit demonstrates the MAX40025CAWT+ in 6-pin wafer-level package (WLP). For other available pincompatible option (MAX40025AAWT+), contact factory.
- Automotive Applications
- Distance Sensing in LIDAR, RADAR, and SONAR
- High-Speed Differential Line Receivers
- High-Speed Level-Shifting
- High-Speed Triggering in Oscilloscopes
- Test and Measurement
- Threshold Detectors
- Time-of-Flight Sensors
Documentation & Resources
MAX40025EVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.