Features and Benefits
- 1.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Comes in Unity-Gain Buffer Configuration
- Can Be Configured in Inverting, Non-Inverting, and Differential Amplifier Configurations
- Evaluates the Device in a 6-Bump WLP
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40007 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the MAX40007 IC, offered in a space-saving 1.1mm × 0.76mm, 6-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The device is a rail-to-rail micropower op amp drawing only 700nA of supply current. The EV kit operates from a single 1.7V to 5.5V DC power supply.
Using the MAX40007 nanoPower Op Amp in a Force Sense Application
- Fitness wearables
- Mobile Phones
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- Portable Instrumentation
- Portable Medical Devices
Documentation & Resources
MAX40007EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX40007 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/13/2017823K
MAX40007EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.