Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX31856
- Includes K-Type Thermocouple
- USB Power and Interface with USB2PMB1 Board
- Windows XP®, Windows® 7, Windows 8.1-Compatible Software
- 12-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
The MAX31856 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate the MAX31856 thermocouple-to-digital converter.
The EV system includes the MAX31856PMB1 peripheral module with a Pmod™-compatible connector for SPI communication. The system also includes the USB2PMB1 adapter board for communication with the software and a K-type thermocouple for temperature sensing. Other thermocouple types (J, N, R, S, T, E, and B) can be evaluated with a user-supplied thermocouple.
- Industrial Equipment
- Industrial Ovens, Furnaces, and Environmental Chambers
- Temperature Controllers
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.