Features and Benefits
- Includes Everything Needed to Evaluate a MAX31850K with a K-Type Thermocouple
- EV Kit Hardware is USB Powered (USB Cable Included)
- Windows XP®- and Windows® 7-Compatible Operating System Software
- USB HID Interface
- Second Channel Allows Easy Evaluation of Other Thermocouple Types
- Fully Assembled and Tested on Proven PCB Layout
- RoHS Compliant
The MAX31850/MAX31851 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software graphical user interface (GUI) necessary to evaluate the MAX31850/MAX31851 cold-junction compensated, 1-Wire® thermocouple-to-digital converter.
The EV kit comes with a MAX31850KATB+ soldered to the PCB. This is the K-type thermocouple version of the device. Other thermocouple types can be evaluated by procuring the desired thermocouple, thermocouple socket, and corresponding MAX31850 or MAX31851. Contact the factory for free samples of the devices to match your desired thermocouple type. See the Evaluating Other Thermocouple Types section in the full data sheet for part numbers and additional information regarding other thermocouple types.
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.