Features and Benefits
- Flexible Evaluation of the MAX2678 IC
- Stand-Alone AMP 1 or AMP 2 Configuration
- Cascade Configuration with Interstage SAW Filter*
- Optimal Matching and Coupling Eliminates Tuning
- All Ports Matched to 50Ω and Accessible through SMA Connectors for Simple Interfacing
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
*SAW filter not included.
The MAX2678 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an easy-to-use platform that enables straightforward evaluation of the MAX2678 two-stage high-performance GPS LNA, which is designed for use in demanding automotive applications and provides 35dB gain. The EV kit includes all functionality that would typically be found in a typical remote antenna module, with the exception of a 12V regulator. Optimal matching and coupling circuits are included on the EV kit, enabling “plug and play” operation. In many applications, an interstage SAW filter is used to maximize immunity to out-of-band interferers. A pair of common SAW filter footprints are available to enable evaluation in this configuration. Resistor options are provided to enable stand-alone testing of either gain stage or cascade testing of the two gain stages and optional SAW filter. Interfacing the MAX2678 EV kit to RF test equipment is streamlined using industry-standard SMA connectors.
- Active Antennas
- Integrated Automotive and Marine GPS Receivers
Documentation & Resources
MAX2678EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX2678 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/6/2017600K
MAX2678EVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023ZIP852K